In the summer of the 2022, the Digital Accelerator of Latvia became one of the DIH2 Network’s members. DIH2 Network combines digital innovation hubs from over than 30 Europe countries.
DIH² believes in the power of robotics to transform the agility of manufacturing in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) and to drive economic growth across the European Union. DIH2 Network’s role is to facilitate the connections that enable agile production in factories, where speed and versatility are essential to satisfy customer demand.
DIH² ensures multiple services, such as:
- education for the Network members with designed a series of training modules;
- digitalization audit which is designed to help DIHs assess the digital maturity level of a manufacturing SME;
- automation roadmap which projects and prioritizes digitization projects for SMEs for the following three-year period;
- robot days that provide decision-makers from manufacturing Small and Medium-sized Enterprises the opportunity to find out how to increase productivity through automation;
- mobility program which is designed to foster the community of practices and to promote cross-border collaboration between the DIH members;
- shaping European policy by taking an active role in contributing to policy makers' recommendations.
has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme within the framework of the DlH2 Project funded under grant agreement No 824964.